Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

[1980] [Flash Gordon] English Transcripts

(1) Klytus, I'm bored.
(2) What plaything can you offer me today?
(3) An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth.
(4) How peaceful it looks.
(5) EARTHQUAKE
(6) Most effective, Your Majesty. Will you destroy this Earth?
(7) Later. I like to play with things... before annihilation.
(8) MAIN TITLE
(9) HOT HAIL
(10) Green Mountain Airways 123 requesting instructions.
(11) I hope Flash Gordon's had a great vacation after last season.
(12) Any problem, fellas? Just turbulence. Nothing serious.
(13) Nothing you'd want to toss a third-down pass through either.
(14) Would you like to autograph this for my kid, Mr. Gordon?
(15) Call Boston approach. It may be smoother higher up.
(16) Do us a favor and leave them alone. They're busy driving the bus.
(17) It's just a little turbulence.
(18) My name's Flash. I know.
(19) I'm sorry if I seemed rude. I'm just a little scared.
(20) It's kind of nice. A travel agent who's scared in planes.
(21) I asked the Maître D' who you were.
(22) Talk to me. Get my mind off this. I couldn't believe you were alone.
(23) You're just saying that. No, I mean it.
(24) What were you doing there, alone? Trying to get my head together.
(25) By myself, you know? I sure do.
(26) It's okay. Honestly, it's nothing.
(27) Famous last words. I take flying lessons.
(28) Sometimes air rises above clouds and you get a...
(29) What's the matter?
(30) What's happening, Flash?
(31) Dr. Zarkov! There's no sun. It's 8:24 in the morning.
(32) No sun? No.
(33) Check the angular vector of the moon.
(34) There seems to be no reason for these intergalactic upsets.
(35) Only Dr. Hans Zarkov, formerly of NASA, provided an explanation.
(36) His ideas, however, have been rejected as irrational.
(37) According to NASA, today's solar eclipse is no cause for alarm.
(38) A team of scientists has been in conference with the President.
(39) What do you find? The moon out of orbit?
(40) By more than twelve degrees. It must be a mistake.
(41) That's no mistake. It's an attack.
(42) I've been right all these years.
(43) Fragments of moon rock. Our moon is subjected to some enormous force.
(44) A kind of energy beam.
(45) Time to go, Munson. I've got the coordinates
(46) the direction it's coming from.
(47) This is what we've been waiting for.
(48) We'll go up and counter-attack.
(49) You're crazy. I'm not going up in that.
(50) I can't handle the capsule alone. You'd better try.
(51) Get your toothbrush and whatever. Right, chief.
(52) Munson! Why are you running away?
(53) All the frequencies are dead.
(54) Get a look at the V.O.R. Holy cow!
(55) John, ten o'clock!
(56) I'll put this baby down right here.
(57) What the hell?
(58) My God, where are the pilots? Help me pull her up.
(59) Are we coming up? I can't see.
(60) Me neither. Look for landing lights.
(61) This isn't my scene. Look where? Hit the switches over there.
(62) Did your flying lessons get as far as landing?
(63) I was afraid you'd ask that. No.
(64) Hang on, here we go.
(65) Munson!
(66) I swear, Munson, I'll shoot!
(67) Get shot, go up, what's the difference?
(68) You'll give your life to save Earth.
(69) Haven't you any spirit at all? No!
(70) Dr. Zarkov, listen! You're back.
(71) Dale, you all right? I'm terrific.
(72) Let's get out of here before she blows.
(73) Hold me for a second, then drop me, I'll kiss the ground.
(74) You sure you're okay? Fine. But no more flying.
(75) Good morning! Are you injured? It seems not.
(76) A miracle. I expect you'd like to use my phone?
(77) I would. I'm sure the insurance...
(78) Please, don't mention it. What happened to the sun?
(79) Looks like an eclipse. There was nothing about it on TV.
(80) The phone is right in there.
(81) Sorry, Munson. Missed your opportunity.
(82) Where's the telephone? I'm sure that's Dr. Zarkov.
(83) He's a crazy scientist I saw on TV.
(84) He kept talking about an attack. They kicked him out of NASA...
(85) Dr. Zarkov. Enough!
(86) Are you crazy? Unfortunately not.
(87) The attack has begun. We have eleven days before the moon crashes down.
(88) I need aid in taking off. Taking off where?
(89) Up there. I need one person to keep a foot on that red pedal
(90) During blast-off. You're the lighter. Sit down.
(91) You may leave. Tell the world what Hans Zarkov has done.
(92) I guess I'll be running along now. You lunatic!
(93) Flash, the doors!
(94) Sit down! Keep a foot on the pedal, or the G-forces will kill us all.
(95) My God, we're moving.
(96) For God's sake, strap yourselves down! Quick!
(97) The red pedal!
(98) Friendship. Built this to send in friendship...
(99) The end, now...
(100) Unless we three can... Unless we can...

(101) Strange object in the imperial vortex.
(102) What distance?
(103) Parallel to star field Zygma 12, approaching.
(104) Test object for life waves. Positive, form unknown.
(105) Approximate Mong Scale 3.
(106) Object entering our control range, approaching the Sea of Fire.
(107) Bring it through safely. Land it.
(108) Wake up, Dale. We're okay.
(109) It's me, Flash. Remember? We're on the ground.
(110) Back home? I don't think so.
(111) Hello. We're from Earth. Friends.
(112) Whoever they are, it's clear they are highly developed.
(113) I'm sure we can reason with them. Want to bet on it?
(114) My God! Is this a Civic Reception?
(115) More like a police state. That could be our good luck.
(116) It means we'll find allies everywhere.
(117) They're just waiting for someone to lead them in revolt.
(118) Are you looking at me, Zarkov? Please. I just want to get home.
(119) Guards, halt. Prisoners, follow me.
(120) Halt, Lizard Man! Escape is impossible. Surrender.
(121) Prisoners, march below me to Emperor Ming.
(122) Let's not argue. Here, hold my hand.
(123) You want to reason with that? If it fails, I still have the gun.
(124) Don't worry. I'll make it plain I'm acting on my own.
(125) It's plain suicide. It's a rational transaction.
(126) One life for billions. Halt!
(127) Proceed.
(128) Hail Ming, hail! Ruler of the universe!
(129) Hail, Ming! Emperor of the galaxy!
(130) The tributes of the Hawkmen will be first.
(131) Are we dreaming? I'd like to think so.
(132) The fabled Ice Jewel of Frigia.
(133) We seized it in battle. Stop!
(134) The Ice Jewel is our tribute, not Vultan's.
(135) Vultan stole it while we were burying our dead.
(136) You are a thief. What?
(137) Let down your weapons!
(138) No one, but no one, dies in the palace
(139) Without a command from the Emperor.
(140) Hail Ming.
(141) You obey... Or you sacrifice your daughter.
(142) Hail Ming.
(143) Now the tributes from Ardentia.
(144) Your Majesty, we, the people of Ardentia.
(145) Have suffered since you blasted our kingdom.
(146) I can offer you nothing except my loyalty.
(147) Prince Thun, we prize nothing more highly.
(148) And how great is this loyalty? Without measure.
(149) We are delighted to hear it. Fall on your sword.
(150) Show us this loyalty. Throw yourself onto your sword.
(151) May this deed of Prince Thun be an example to all the kingdoms of Mongo.
(152) Death to Ming!
(153) This Ming's a psycho. This Ming is a psycho.
(154) Who said that? The fair-haired prisoner.
(155) Come along, Fellini.
(156) Remember me?
(157) Who are you? Flash Gordon. Quarterback.
(158) Dale Arden, Your Highness. Live and let live, that's my motto.
(159) I'm Hans Zarkov. I kidnapped them in an effort to save our planet Earth.
(160) An obscure body, which has given you so much amusement recently.
(161) We're only interested in friendship. Why do you attack us?
(162) Why not?
(163) Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies into the void.
(164) Without an inkling of who or what is out here.
(165) If you knew anything about the Universe, you'd hide from it.
(166) Come closer. Not you!
(167) You. Let us see you. No.
(168) Dale! Don't.
(169) Did you ever see such response? No. Truly.
(170) She even rivals your daughter.
(171) What happened? Don't know, but it was sensational.
(172) Remove the Earth woman.
(173) Prepare her for our pleasure.
(174) Forget it, Ming. Dale's with me.
(175) Stay back! Don't, Flash, they'll kill you.
(176) I'll go with them, just... You...!
(177) Klytus!
(178) Are your men on the right pills?
(179) Maybe you should execute their trainer.
(180) Come here!
(181) You fools. He's playing some barbaric game. Match him, like this.
(182) Forty one! Forty two! Go, Flash, go.
(183) Go, Flash, go!
(184) Don't kill him yet, Father.
(185) I want him. Give him to me.
(186) What would Prince Barin say?
(187) I can handle Barin. Please...
(188) Really, Aura. Your appetites are too dangerous. I refuse.
(189) Guards! Deliver the scientist to General Klytus for conditioning.
(190) This one has defied us before our subjects.
(191) We order him disposed of tonight by public execution.
(192) This is a public announcement. Flash Gordon is to be executed
(193) at 29.15 Mingo mean time.
(194) Fly back to your kingdom. You may see me sooner than you think.
(195) Lying bitch. I'll come.
(196) If you rocket there right away. I've a surprise for you.
(197) Don't you love me? I don't trust you.
(198) Just be there.
(199) I demand to see the Governor.
(200) I can hardly breathe in this thing.
(201) Yes, you don't look well. And I'm told you refused your final meal.
(202) The chef will be upset. Tell him to go to hell!
(203) Gas works more quickly on an empty stomach. Any requests?
(204) Let me see Dale right away. Oh, dear. How pathetic.
(205) Yes, I anticipated that.
(206) Bring in the Emperor's concubine.
(207) Oh, my God! I said I want to see her!
(208) You have until the sands run out.
(209) Pathetic...
(210) You look great. No kidding, you look great.
(211) It's the eye make-up. I hope I remember the trick when I wake up.
(212) That's exactly what I was gonna tell you.
(213) This isn't happening. It's just a bad dream.
(214) I agree completely.
(215) We'll wake up any minute in Dark Harbor and laugh about this.
(216) Only, next time I'll walk over and talk to you.
(217) Promise? Cross my heart and hope to...
(218) I really will talk to you, Dale. What if we're wrong?
(219) What if it isn't a dream? You'll find Zarkov, save the Earth.
(220) He'll get you home in the capsule. Don't think of me, think of...
(221) Don't look at it.
(222) It won't turn over... It won't turn over.
(223) Did you enjoy yourselves on Sybaria? I hear you flew the Doctor there.
(224) Klytus kindly fed me the information.
(225) He wants me himself. His agents are always making up lies about me.
(226) Look! Water is leaking from her eyes.
(227) It's what they call tears, a sign of their weakness.
(228) This will help you on your way.
(229) Flash!
(230) FLASH GORDON EARTHLING EXECUTED BY MING
(231) Hurry.
(232) You know what happens if I'm found out.
(233) I'm a fool for you, Aura.
(234) There we are. Sybaria again, same place, next weekend?
(235) I can hardly wait.
(236) Where am I? Back from the dead. I saved you.
(237) How? By magic, of course.
(238) With a kiss, because I like you. Where's Dale and Zarkov?
(239) They're safe. Put this uniform on before the Lizard Men come.
(240) Don't worry, I won't look.
(241) I like you a lot.
(242) Where are you taking me? To the moon Arboria.
(243) I've got to rescue my friends and save Earth.
(244) Pretty risky telling that to the Emperor's daughter.
(245) What's in Arboria? People who'll help you.
(246) Prince Barin does anything I ask. That's Zarkov!
(247) They're just conditioning him to our climate. Keep out of sight.
(248) Every thousand years I test each life system in the universe.
(249) I visit it with mysteries, earthquakes, unpredicted eclipses.
(250) Strange craters in the wilderness.
(251) If these are taken as natural, I judge that system ignorant and harmless.
(252) I spare it. But if the hand of Ming is recognized in these events
(253) I judge that system dangerous. I call upon the great god Dyzan.
(254) And for his greater glory, and our mutual pleasure...
(255) I destroy it utterly.
(256) So it's my fault Earth is being destroyed?
(257) Precisely, Doctor.
(258) I thought it might amuse you to know this, before your mind is gone.
(259) Proceed with it.
(260) What are you doing to me?
(261) We're just emptying your mind.
(262) We are going to empty your memory as we might empty your pockets...
(263) Doctor... No, don't. Please. I beg you.
(264) My mind is all I have. I've spent my whole life trying to fill it.
(265) Begin.
(266) Now he showed promise.
(267) Papa!
(268) Hold it there. Reprogram now?
(269) Yes.
(270) But don't fill him with anything above level three. His mind can't take it.
(271) I understand. Level three only.
(272) I have to attend to something.
(273) Can you manage without me? I'll try.
(274) I'll return.
(275) Begin to reprogram.
(276) Continue to level six. I gave you an order.
(277) Program the subject to level six.
(278) Try again.
(279) Your left hand controls direction, right does the altitude.
(280) And use your fingers too this time.
(281) Gently, darling, it's extremely sensitive...
(282) Like me. What's that?
(283) The planet Aquaria.
(284) Now take a left over Frigia, the next moon rising.
(285) Every moon of Mongo is a kingdom. My father keeps them fighting.
(286) It's a really brilliant strategy.
(287) Why don't they team up against him? Team up? What does that mean?
(288) Maybe I'll show you sometime. Wonderful.
(289) You can do it when I take you to Cythera.
(290) It's my secret pleasure moon. I have a little palace there.
(291) Just for two.
(292) Wait a minute. Oh, Flash, I saved your life.
(293) Drink this. It has no name.
(294) Many brave men died to bring it here from the Galaxy of Pleasure.
(295) It will make your nights with Ming more agreeable.
(296) Will it make me forget? No.
(297) But it will make you not mind remembering.
(298) This isn't bad at all.
(299) It's a thought amplifier. I'm going to think to Barin to expect us.
(300) You're kidding. Think to him? Of course.
(301) Don't you have telepathy on Earth? Could I call Dale on this?
(302) If I showed you how. But I won't. Please, show me.
(303) You'll have to persuade me much better than that.
(304) What are you doing? Are you mad? Let go, we're diving into Frigia.
(305) Pull up. Just tune me in to Dale.
(306) Dale, it's me, Flash. Are you getting me?
(307) Oh, my head. If it only was you.
(308) She's not getting me. Use your brain.
(309) I'm with you, Dale. Just concentrate hard. It's telepathy.
(310) Can this be real? I saw you executed.
(311) I was saved. Thank God. Where are you?
(312) In a rocket to Arboria, to get help. Are you okay?
(313) I'm locked in Ming's bedroom. Fake him out. Girls know how.
(314) It's been done to me. "Fake him out till I get back."
(315) It's too dangerous for you here. Stay where you're safe.
(316) This girl really turns me on... I didn't quite get that.
(317) It wasn't about you. What?
(318) I've got to go, someone's coming. Got to stop thinking to each other.
(319) His Imperial Highness will be here very soon.
(320) Shall I pour? Please.
(321) Wouldn't you like a sip? No, it's forbidden for us slaves.
(322) It's quality stuff, have some.
(323) We're all girls here, I won't tell. Just one sip.
(324) Live a little.
(325) Bottoms up.
(326) What is your name? Hans Zarkov.
(327) Agent Zarkov! Number 2133 of the Anti-Insurgent Espionage Group.
(328) Hail Ming.
(329) Good.
(330) It's not usually so bad. How far to the landing pad?
(331) Six point four. I'll drop the flaps.
(332) You?
(333) Over here.
(334) Hey buddy!
(335) I've got her. Sector 409 beta.
(336) Activate Agent Zarkov.
(337) Dr. Zarkov. You're a sight for sore eyes.
(338) Rest a minute. I can't.
(339) We've got to join up with Flash. He's alive.
(340) I talked to him by telepathy. He went to Arboria to get help.
(341) Incredible. There's soldiers everywhere.
(342) Let me think a moment. Unseal the city.
(343) Allow her to exit with Zarkov. I think I can find a way out.
(344) No questions, just follow me.
(345) Dale Arden is under the guidance of Agent Zarkov.
(346) But Flash Gordon is still alive. He was revived by a traitor.
(347) And spirited from the city. We know this from the Earth girl.
(348) What traitor? I have my suspicions.
(349) Stop at nothing. No matter to whom the trail leads?
(350) I said at nothing.
(351) What's that? Their sacred temple.
(352) A young man is being initiated. But we must hide till it's done.
(353) I love initiations.
(354) I am now of age, Green Father. I ask for the test of manhood.
(355) Choose your passage, into this world, or the next.
(356) May Arbor guide you.
(357) Send me on my way.
(358) Spare me the madness. I will. Hold him.
(359) This guy is going to help me? Stay.
(360) That was extremely moving. I do sometimes keep a promise.
(361) Prepare a feast. No, I have to get back right away.
(362) Then why did you come? I brought you a present. Flash?
(363) Welcome back from the grave.
(364) I knew you were up to something, but not necrophilia.
(365) Just keep him for me until my father has had his way with Dale Arden.
(366) I'll keep him all right! In my larder. Take him, with the rest of the meat.
(367) I forbid it. If you kill Flash, you'll never have me again.
(368) What danger is there? Everyone thinks he's dead.
(369) I'll take him to Cythera next week. Harboring a fugitive is treason.
(370) You're not frightened of Ming.
(371) You are playing with fire, Aura. Of course I am.
(372) Does anyone ever trust her twice?
(373) So they let us escape because Klytus thought he erased your memory.
(374) Do you know why it failed? I started to recite Shakespeare, the Talmud.
(375) Einstein, anything I could remember, even The Beatles. It armored me.
(376) They couldn't wipe those things away. You can't beat the human spirit.
(377) Prince Barin! I'm not your enemy, Ming is. And you know it.
(378) Ming is the enemy of every creature on Mongo. Let's team up and fight him.
(379) Lower them into the swamp.
(380) We can do it, Barin!
(381) Your lover Barin is harboring Gordon, is he not?
(382) This lying is such a waste of time.
(383) You left with a pilot and returned alone. Wasn't he Gordon?
(384) Who do you think you're protecting? The Imperial Surgeon?
(385) Another lover of yours! Your jealousy has made you mad.
(386) Seize the surgeon on suspicion of treason.
(387) Prepare him for torture! Confess and we won't hurt you.
(388) We don't like doing this at all. Never!
(389) Bring me the bore worms.
(390) No! Not the bore worms.
(391) I'm a princess. My father will have your head for this.
(392) He'll execute your whole perverted secret police. I demand to see him!
(393) With pleasure.
(394) Father... The traitor is close to confession.
(395) Should we stop the torture?
(396) No. Damn you, father!
(397) That damn woman's using me again. What do you expect?
(398) I don't know what you see in her. Keep playing, fool.
(399) Fico, I'm going to kill Gordon now. And lose the princess forever?
(400) There must be a way to dispose of him and keep faith with the princess.
(401) I'm sorry, Flash, I'm finished. No, you're not. Get up.
(402) Look, someone's coming.
(403) Send him over. Hurry up.
(404) It's no good, Flash. I can't hold on.
(405) Go on, get in.
(406) Sleep well, you traitor. We hang you in the morning.
(407) There's always hope. This is better.
(408) I stole the key. We need weapons to cross the swamp.
(409) They're stored in the temple. Want to climb up with me?
(410) Hold on, Hawkman.
(411) Nice confession. I commend you.
(412) Execute her. No. Too kind.
(413) Aura will be banished to Frigia after my wedding.
(414) One year in a cavern of ice will cool her blood.
(415) And then, who knows?
(416) Perhaps we'll marry her to someone worthy of her treacherous nature.
(417) How can I express my gratitude? Easily. Get me Gordon and Barin.
(418) With pleasure.
(419) Hans, look!
(420) Hey Vultan! Not now.
(421) You'll love this. See what Brave Blue has caught.
(422) Prince Vultan. Remember us?
(423) Indeed I do, my lovely.
(424) Call the Emperor. Tell him I have prisoners.
(425) You wouldn't! Are you mad, Vultan?
(426) You hate Ming. You're only waiting for the moment to attack.
(427) Yes, and Ming knows it, too.
(428) By delivering you, I allay his suspicions.
(429) I gain time. Our weapons are inferior.
(430) Ming's not unbeatable. He couldn't even kill Flash.
(431) Gordon's alive? In Arboria with Prince Barin.
(432) I tell you, now is the time to strike.
(433) Where are the weapons? Feel one.
(434) Do you know where you are? Up the creek.
(435) You've trespassed.
(436) A stranger in this temple must try the Wood Beast, or die...
(437) That figures.
(438) You came here of your own free will. However.
(439) Because of my word to Aura, I swear by Arbor I'll not kill you...
(440) Unless you beg me to.
(441) The Beast lies somewhere in the stump. Choose a passage.
(442) No way.
(443) Coward. Let's do it.
(444) Must be my lucky day.
(445) You scared?
(446) What would Aura think of you now?
(447) Second down.
(448) Your play.
(449) No, yours.
(450) Are you sure these are the rules? They've just been changed.
(451) Death is certain, but only after tortured madness.
(452) How long? It depends on your strength.
(453) Please, end it now.
(454) Tricked you, Barin. Back off!
(455) One move and you're looking for a new prince.
(456) Leave him! He's mine. I hunt him alone.
(457) What the hell is going on?
(458) This is one grave you won't be returning from.
(459) Vultan wants a word.
(460) Excuse me for waking you. We scanned a Hawkman patrol 400 Mongo miles east.
(461) They have Gordon and Prince Barin.
(462) When do we reach Vultan's kingdom? Estimating sixteen.
(463) Wake me when it's in sight.
(464) You'd sell us to Ming? Come on, Barin.
(465) Do you expect mercy here? What would you do if I were your captive?
(466) Remind you of Article 17 of Ming's Law:
(467) "No prince of Mongo shall be offered for ransom
(468) without trial by combat."
(469) Is there such an article? What a damned nuisance.
(470) And... who do you choose to fight? Him.
(471) This is a lunatic asylum.
(472) Where are we being taken now? Ssh, I'm calculating.
(473) Time remaining before the moon crashes on Earth. I'd say, roughly...
(474) Fourteen hours, nine minutes and twenty seconds.
(475) And we haven't even found... Flash!
(476) Last time I saw you I prayed it was a dream.
(477) This time I pray it's not. Are you okay? Me too.
(478) I've got some crazy stories to tell. Save them for our kids.
(479) Enough! Leave us alone! I just got engaged.
(480) Let the combat begin! To the death.
(481) Give me the remote control.
(482) Come on!
(483) He's tilting it.
(484) Watch out!
(485) Present from Vultan. Brute! Give me that.
(486) Bastard! Flash!
(487) Come on, finish him.
(488) Flash! I love you.
(489) But we only have 14 hours to save the Earth.
(490) How's that feel, Arborian?
(491) If you kill me, promise to team up with Vultan and fight Ming.
(492) Goodbye, Barin.
(493) Take my hand. You've won, let him go.
(494) That's it, Prince.
(495) What is this? Humanity.
(496) Where you go, I follow.
(497) Listen to me!
(498) There is something finer in this galaxy than Ming's law.
(499) Rubbish!
(500) Hawkmen, to your posts!
(501) Agent Zarkov, you will be liquidated for treachery.
(502) Vultan! Surrender the fugitives at once.
(503) Or the Imperial Fleet will blast your kingdom to atoms.
(504) Step forward, Barin. "Prince" Barin.
(505) Princess Aura has implicated you on a charge of high treason.
(506) A prison ship will take you away. You tortured Aura.
(507) Interesting girl. I think she found it rather enjoyable.
(508) Klytus.
(509) The first step forward.
(510) Into the air, Hawkpeople. Fly for your lives!
(511) You damned hothead, you brought down destruction on my kingdom.
(512) He showed us the way. Fight with us.
(513) Against the Imperial Fleet? They won't expect resistance.
(514) We'll take them by surprise. We can do it.
(515) You're all mad! My duty is to protect my people. Evacuate!
(516) Then take us with you. Impossible, we can't carry more.
(517) You're leaving us to die? You know Ming's law.
(518) Outside his own kingdom, the hunter becomes the hunted.
(519) Traitor! Save your breath. Fly!
(520) Help me pull these down.
(521) We'll make parachutes and jump to Arboria.
(522) We'll kill ourselves.
(523) A body reaches maximum velocity within a few hundred feet.
(524) We'll need some rope. My God, what is that?
(525) It's Ming. We must stop him.
(526) Blast them? Not yet. Send down a shuttle.
(527) Bring back Barin, Zarkov and Dale. And Gordon?
(528) Leave him there. Prepare my Imperial Lander.
(529) Why aren't I going with them?
(530) I've got other plans for you. I can imagine.
(531) You want to destroy me. It's the only way to save Earth.
(532) What if I granted you a kingdom? If you what?
(533) Ming the Merciless, ruler of the universe.
(534) Offers Flash Gordon a kingdom of Mongo, to rule over as his own.
(535) You're crazy. Why would you do that?
(536) Because I've never met your like. You're a hero, don't you see that?
(537) Who better to rule a kingdom? Your moon is very close now.
(538) Earth's end might come within hours. You'd call off the attack?
(539) I could. Everyone would be saved?
(540) Yes, and no.
(541) After the earthquakes and tidal waves, they won't be the same human beings.
(542) They'll be more tractable. Easier for you to rule, in the name of Ming.
(543) You mean slaves? Let's say 'satisfied with less'.
(544) What about Dale? We have decided to marry her.
(545) She's exceptional. We'll breed with her
(546) And send our progeny back to populate your Earth.
(547) Do you really prefer death to a kingdom? I'm disappointed.
(548) I'd rather see you on my side than scattered into...
(549) Atoms.
(550) But as you wish.
(551) We'll return to the Imperial Rocket. Leave the Earthling here to his doom.
(552) Beam another blast. You murderer.
(553) Flash. I loved you.
(554) They were brave creatures. Shut up!
(555) With respect, the man who rid us of Klytus should not be deserted.
(556) So... maybe I'd do it different if I had it over again.
(557) Then fight. I can't help a man who's dead!
(558) Flash Gordon to Vultan. Mayday, mayday.
(559) This is Vultan. I read you. Where are you?
(560) Flying blind on a rocket cycle. Flying blind on a rocket cycle?
(561) We're in Arboria. I'll send you a homing beam.
(562) For what it's worth, Ming's got Dale, Zarkov and Barin.
(563) I see. My thanks to you. What for?
(564) Well... for giving a dumb old bird a second chance.
(565) Over to homing beam.
(566) Don't touch me!
(567) You! Stop! I'm a prisoner too.
(568) Damned Mongo person! You couldn't tell the truth to save your life.
(569) Stop! I'm going to be exiled. Liar!
(570) Liar.
(571) Is this another trick, Aura? Is this a trick?
(572) Could I cry if my heart hadn't changed?
(573) I've been such a spoiled fool. I never knew what my father was...
(574) Until he let Klytus use bore worms.
(575) I believe you. But I don't trust you.
(576) You're of Ming's blood. You'll cosy up with him again in the morning.
(577) Not if you give him this. It's deadly poison.
(578) He always drinks a power potion before making love.
(579) Drop this into his glass tonight. I can't. I gave him my word.
(580) What word? To be a good wife...
(581) If he'd spare Zarkov and Barin. He vowed he would.
(582) My father has never kept a vow.
(583) Keeping our word is one of the things that make us better than you.
(584) A guard will take you to the waiting room. Your Joyous Time has come.
(585) You are to be prepared for your wedding.
(586) I'm lost. Nothing can save me now.
(587) Flash Gordon approaching.
(588) What do you mean, 'Flash Gordon approaching'?
(589) On a rocket cycle. Shall I inform His Majesty?
(590) The Emperor would shoot you for interrupting his wedding.
(591) Fire when Gordon's in range.
(592) He's escaping, idiot! Dispatch War Rocket Ajax.
(593) Charge the boosters.
(594) Flash Gordon in range, Captain. Fire!
(595) Shall we go in after him? No. Reduce velocity.
(596) Our trap worked. They'll follow me for sure.
(597) Stand by, my Hawkmen!
(598) He's not coming out, sir. Prepare to electrify cloud.
(599) Prepare sky nets to catch Gordon's body. Fire capacitators.
(600) They're trying to flush you out. Let's go in.
(601) Good. They're coming through.
(602) Squadron 40... Dive!
(603) Arm topside!
(604) Second wave. Dive!
(605) Stop engines. Repel boarders.
(606) Biro's hit. I'm going in after him. Impetuous boy.
(607) Oh well, who wants to live forever?
(608) Dive!
(609) Biro, hold on, I'm coming.
(610) You all right? They winged me. Detonate the mine.
(611) Blow it, Flash!
(612) Let's get out of here.
(613) Well done, Flash. Here. Up there, Luro!
(614) Come on.
(615) Full velocity, all drives.
(616) Attention, all citizens.
(617) Behold the face of your Empress to be.
(618) While you await the ceremony, all channels will display
(619) the execution of the traitors, Barin and Zarkov.
(620) Pick that up, would you?
(621) Tell me more about this Houdini.
(622) This is it. At least it'll be over quickly.
(623) Scanner malfunction, area 7-7 delta, under repair.
(624) They've changed the code. I've changed too, Aura.
(625) I think I can work it out. Will you marry me?
(626) We'll try. Not now, Barin!
(627) If I'm not at the wedding, I'll be shot.
(628) I thought it was the Zeitman series! I haven't changed.
(629) Everybody take off! Form a battle stream behind the rocket.
(630) Flash and me bail out when the shooting starts.
(631) And keep your head down. See you in Mingo City.
(632) Yes... with luck. What are you setting there?
(633) That's the time left for the Earth. In minutes and seconds.
(634) Level with me. Will this do it? Yes, no doubt.
(635) There's a lightning field at the entrance. When this baby hits it...
(636) It will blow that field dead. My Hawkmen fly right in.
(637) Let's see what Mingo City's saying.
(638) Oh, my God.
(639) Rocket Ajax returning. With Gordon's body?
(640) I presume so. Communications are off.
(641) Are they in the proper approach? Negative.
(642) Open fire! On Ajax?
(643) All weapons, now! Charge the lightning field.
(644) I take responsibility, in the Emperor's name.
(645) Attention, all wedding guests. There is no cause for alarm.
(646) The weapons are being fired in continuous salute.
(647) In honor of His Majesty's wedding.
(648) Come on, Flash. It's time to bail out.
(649) Sorry, I'm not coming. The rocket cycle's gone.
(650) I'll carry you. Bail out, Vultan.
(651) Are you crazy? The fire's too heavy.
(652) We'll never make it with nobody at the wheel.
(653) It's suicide, Flash! No. A rational transaction.
(654) One life for billions. You'll be destroyed!
(655) Looney bird! Get out of here, they need you.
(656) Goodbye, Flash, it's been... I know. For me too, Vultan.
(657) Tell Dale I know it would've been good.
(658) You must come from one hell of a planet.
(659) Not too bad.
(660) Onward, my brave Hawkmen.
(661) Let this be known forever as Flash Gordon's Day!
(662) Freeze, you bloody bastards! Take us to Ming.
(663) We do not lead traitors to the Emperor.
(664) We'll find a way. Grab an imager off an agent.
(665) Zarkov!
(666) Thank you. Ajax still approaching.
(667) Identified Earthling Gordon at the controls.
(668) We guarantee its destruction in the lightning field. General Kala?
(669) Please show yourself.
(670) Let's go. We must deactivate the field.
(671) Where are the atomic generators? There's no time.
(672) I'm heading for Sector Alpha 9. Hold the fort.
(673) There must be a way of deactivating the lightning field.
(674) Do you, Ming the Merciless, ruler of the universe.
(675) Take this Earthling, Dale Arden, to be your Empress of the hour?
(676) Of the hour, yes. Do you promise to use her?
(677) Not to blast her into space... until you grow weary of her?
(678) I do. I do not!
(679) Recite after me, Your Majesty. With this ring...
(680) Matsuna! Ring! Ring!
(681) Recite after me, Your Majesty. With this ring I thee wed.
(682) Dale, what a damn shame.
(683) Freeze! Deactivate the lightning field.
(684) Gordon! Flash?
(685) The game's lost. Stop your attack on Earth, and I'll spare your life.
(686) You pitiful fool.
(687) My life is not for any Earthling to give.
(688) Or take.
(689) Your power's fading, Ming.
(690) The reactors are destroyed. Glad you made it, Vultan.
(691) Better late than never.
(692) Dale. Look out, Flash.
(693) Don't move. Stay where you are.
(694) Long live Flash. You've saved your Earth. Have a nice day.
(695) Barin is the rightful heir.
(696) Hail Barin, King of Mongo.
(697) We owe everything to Flash.
(698) We appoint Vultan General of our armies.
(699) From this day on, let every breed of Mongo live together in peace.
(700) Will we ever get out of here, Hans? I don't know.
(701) But we'll try. We certainly invite you all to stay.
(702) What do you think? I'm a New York City girl.
(703) It's a little too quiet around here for me.
(704) THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment